Saturday, May 26, 2007

New Year is in May this time


Hi folks!!

Ok, I have decided that in 2007, New Year would be in May. I have actually noticed that important things always occurred in May. Thus, I thought that I should have New Year resolutions. I never do them in January (what with hangovers and all, not the best time of Year to do that kind of stuff):


I solemny swear (that I am up to no good, dixit certain Marauders) that I want:


1- to eventually, some day, maybe, stop smoking

2- to start writing for real, like, maybe some day, even do it for a living or something

3- to find (not that I am looking or anything) a not-scared-of-commitment-kind-of-guy

4- to say to myself every morning: I am good, I am the best, I even look good, and those who don't agree are selfish / wasting my time / they quite frankly don't know what they are losing


Right. Let's see how long they last. My New Year resolutions usually last long enough for me to say them aloud... Most of the time anyway. But then, this is my own personal New Year, so it might work!


Happy New Year to me! (and only to me, sorry to everyone reading this)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes a Happy New Year to you!! You deserve it! And personaly, I don't think you need to say those things to yourself in the morning, because they are true even if you don't say them...