Wednesday, December 06, 2006

seven more days...

Today, I was observed in my school, and I "finished" my assignment. Now what? I have two possibilities right now: I can either decide that being a teacher is not worth all the trouble it takes, and buy an ice-cream van (Carmen's daydream when she began teaching), or struggle on, and keep wondering if this is the right decision. I honestly don't know. Right now, both solutions have their appeal... Well, come to think of it, I might not have a choice very soon, for instance when Carmen reads my rubbish of an assignment!
Seven more days in that school. Eleven more days before I go back to France. I suppose it IS coming nearer. It is, isn't it?
And, no, I don't really have a light note for today's post. Let me think... hummm.. no, there isn't any, I'm afraid.
Aline

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

La plus importante décision que tu aura à prendre... Le choix d'une vie, en somme.

Vendeur de glace, c'est bien aussi... Le contact avec les enfants est présent aussi, et au moins ils garderont un souvenir ému de ton passage...