Friday, June 02, 2006

First Fic!!!!!

I've just finished my first fanfic ever!!!!! I'm just SO thrilled!!!! It is published on harrypotterfanfiction.com, and as you might imagine, it is a fic that takes place in the Harry Potter world, which means that if you fools haven't read the HP books, this might be of little interest to you :) And it is in English of course...
Please, go and have a look, and tell me what you thought about it! And, if you leave a review, it would be best I think you didn't say that we're friends, or that you haven't read the books! There are only HP fans in there, you might be lynched, and then me too :D

Linebelle (by the way, for those who had been wondering, Linebelle is my author's name out there!)

(BTW, the title of this post is a link to my author's page at HPFF.com)

No comments: