Sunday, May 21, 2006

Creation of a blog



This had been on my mind for some time... I'm not sure how often I'll be sending new posts, or what they will be about... As I am about to move abroad, I guess it will allow me to keep in touch with some of my friends, tell them of my life in Birmingham, and I might publish some stories here as well. Might. Some day. But definitely not now! I'm pretty busy at the moment with the University as some of you know and I still have to figure out how I'm going to get to the end of the semester unscathed!
Bizz to all!
Aline
Oh, and here are a few pics I took in Birmingham this week... (The Bullring and, ... drumrolls: a church...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aline, I will be checking your new blog.. Good luck in Birmingham!

Ciao,

Ralf xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Aline,
I'll be following your wonderful adventures. Talk to you soon.
A radio friend