Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm not dead, just very busy :)

Hey, just in case anyone wondered, I am NOT dead, but just busy with the uni. Me and my housemate also didn't pay the internet bill over the Xmas holidays, so the internet was not working anymore. This has been solved today, and the internet should be back tomorrow. My laptop also stopped working, just when I had to write a 3000 word-long assignment on the use of target language :( Brilliant. Well, it decided after a while that it would work again (one hour after I finished the assignment on the uni computers), so all's fine in the end!
I'll send a new post very soon, telling about my weekend in Edinburgh... Let me just tell you that it was great! Scotland is as beautiful as I thought it would be! I'll also tell a bit more about my holidays in France... Gosh, I really didn't want to come back to England...
Bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Aline :)
(come back soon, I've got loads to tell!)

No comments: